Friday, August 9, 2013

Book on Amazon

At last my book is up on Amazon. Title is Mark's Remarkable Summer and it's been in the works for probably seven years. I wrote it under a different title back before the ice storm, for a hugely different audience. Rewrote it for Christian audience. I have fooled around with it probably since 2008. It's not too long so you won't fall asleep while reading it. It's about a teenager struggling with being a teenager, summer school, smoking dope just to fit in; and distracted by voices, apparitions, and the fact his love life is beyond resuscitation.

It's self published on Kindle and that was certainly a challenge. But now that I've done it I guess I can do it again with the sequel. I've known the characters for so many years they're almost a part of my family. Since the book is set in 1988 I'll probably do the sequences in 5-year increments.
j

No comments:

Post a Comment